View Other Details
Venture into the Amazon rainforest to spend two weeks at amaZOOnico, a wildlife rescue center, where you'll get to learn more about the animals of the Amazon and assist in their care. This includes creating enrichments for monkeys, assisting in spay and neuter clinics, and providing care for coatis, toucans, tapirs, and other Amazonian animals. During your time in Ecuador, you'll also get the opportunity to explore popular sites such as Quito and Tena.
- Enjoy leisure time by spending a weekend rafting and caving in Tena
- Visit the capital city of Quito, including the Mitad del Mundo
- Design and implement enrichment projects for amaZOOnico animals
- Provide free medical care for cats and dogs
- Work alongside veterinarians to provide care for animals at the rescue center