Spend the summer in the stunning and pristine Galápagos Islands with AIFS! You’ll earn 3 credits taking “Ecosystems and Biodiversity in the Galápagos” through Universidad San Francisco de Quito (USFG). Courses are taught in English.
Live in a homestay with a local family, where daily breakfast and dinner will be provided. Hotel accommodation is provided for the Quito and Island-hopping section of the program.
You’ll enjoy cultural activities including:
• Guided tours and museum visits in Quito
• Trip to Frigate Bird Hill
• Visit to El Junco Lake
• Visit to La Galapaguera – home to the famous giant tortoises
• Trip to La Lobería Beach to see sea lions
• Visit to Kicker Rock
• 2-day excursion to Santa Cruz Island.
- Earn 3 credits and transcript issued by the Universidad San Francisco de Quito
- Guided tours, day trips, and museum visits included
- 4 nights in Quito and 2 nights at Santa Cruz Island
- Visit to Darwin Research Center
- Galápagos National Park entrance fee and snorkeling equipment included