ICCYL: Climate Change Project in Oxford, United Kingdom

ICCYL: Climate Change Project in Oxford, United Kingdom

Research the impacts of climate change and gain the critical thinking and leadership skills needed to make a difference. At our 2-week residential programme in Oxford, UK, you will collaborate with your peers from around the world and work with leaders from local NGOs, universities, and organisations. If you are a teen interested in protecting our planet, contact us to find out more about the Climate Change Project!

What's included?
-Climate change sessions by speakers from NGOs & local organisations
-Climate change team project competition
-Workshops on leadership, teamwork, debating, & presenting
-Visits to organisations working on climate change issues
-2 day-long excursions in London
-Social activities with international students
-Room & board in a local school dormitory

Dates:

Sustainable Development
Age Requirement
Language Requirement
Visa Requirement
Room and board & all conference activites and excursions are included. Airfare and transfer from the airport to our programme centre are not included.

Griselda
Chihuahua, México

My visit to Oxford

The program was great. It was well organized, interesting and very fun. I learned a lot with the conferences and activities, and this was not only by just being there but also by participating in them and going through a lot of challenges that left a positive impact on me. The staff members were REALLY nice and made the long trips on bus fun and short. I liked my trip very much since it made me realize what i was capable of and gave nice memories to share.

I would have liked it more if there were more interaction with people other than the ones in my group, and by this i mean with students from other countries.

Ana
Chihuahua, Mexico

Amazing experience

The Climate Change Project in Oxford allowed me to take a good look to what is really happening in our world. The organization was amazing and it was perfectly scheduled for us to learn and have fun equally. I had the incredible opportunity ti meet people from everywhere around the world and practice my english with not native speakers.
The people organizing the program are all really nice and are so very glad to have you there. They are very welcoming in every aspect. They show you about their cultures and they want to know about yours. This is a really great opportunity for you to innovate and create the change you want to see in the world rather than wait for someone to do it for you.

It should last longer because two weeks go by really fast.

ICCYL's experiential programmes offer young scholars the chance to unlock their potential as future world leaders.

Our two-week residential programmes in Oxford, UK bring together inspired young adults (aged 13 - 17) to collaborate on their own research projects on sustainability and leadership issues. Participants