View Other Details
At the Oxford Summer Programme (OSP), you’ll journey to astonishing places. From Stonehenge and Bath to the halls of Oxford, ignite your intellectual imagination and explore England's rich history and context. Follow in the footsteps of great writers and thinkers who have made Oxford their home.
At OSP, engage in scholarship guided by Oxford’s primary method of pedagogy: the tutorial. Go one-on-one with your professor to develop, discuss, and defend essays that will help you ready yourself for graduate school or become a stronger thinker and writer.
With your fellow OSP students, experience a Christian community unlike any other. Before long, you'll find yourself discussing the theology of C.S. Lewis and the metaphors of St. Augustine over British tea and scones.
Get ready to experience a meeting of the mind and soul at Oxford.
- Enhance your critical thinking and writing skills and be challenged like never before
- Travel throughout the region and visit a number of historically rich destinations
- Program options for undergraduate, graduate, and seminarian students
- Enjoy the city of Oxford during the most beautiful time of the year
- Gain access to the Bodleian Library, Oxford's main university library