Spend a semester or academic year in Paris, France with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 16 credits per semester studying at the Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne (CCFS), part of the University of Paris. Courses are taught in English or French with no previous French language study required.
AIFS can help you arrange local volunteer opportunities with charities and organizations such as Les Restos du Coeur, which distributes food to the homeless.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities including:
• Guided city walks
• Visits to the many museums and cultural sites of Paris
• Opera and ballet performances
• A half-day trip to the famous Château de Versailles.
An optional, 2-day trip to Normandy and Brittany is also available. A 2-night tour of London, England is included for students on the AIFS Flight Package.
- Guided tours of the city
- Museum visits
- Day trip to Château de Versailles
- Earn up to 16 credits and transcript from Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne (CCFS)
- No previous French language study required