Spend a semester or academic year in Grenoble, France with AIFS. You’ll earn up to 17 credits per semester through the French Language and Culture Program at the Université Grenoble Alpes. Courses are taught in English and French, with an intermediate or above level of French required.
Volunteer in the local community while studying in Grenoble! Students can take a service learning component in addition to the standard courses. Volunteer opportunities include designing and running English language workshops for French high school students or French undergraduate students.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities including:
• Guided city walks
• Visits to local museums
• French cooking classes
• A ride on the famous cable cars over the city
• Day trips to Lyon and Annecy
• 3-day trip to Provence
• 4-day trip to Paris.
Optional excursions include a 2-day visit to Vercors (fall) and a 2-day trip to an Alpine resort (spring)
- 4 day trip to Paris
- 3 day trip to Provence
- Earn up to 17 credits and transcript issued by the Université Grenoble Alpes
- Eligible for official university diploma depending on course selection
- Live in a homestay or, for a supplemental fee, a student residence