Spend a semester or academic year in Paris, France with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 17 credits per semester studying at the Institut de Langue et de Culture Françaises (ILCF), a department of the Catholic University of Paris. Courses are taught in English and French with no previous French language study required.
AIFS can help you arrange local volunteer opportunities with charities and organizations such as Les Restos du Coeur, which distributes food to the homeless.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities including:
• Guided city walks
• Visits to the many museums and cultural sites of Paris
• Opera and ballet performances
• A half-day trip to the famous Château de Versailles.
An optional, 2-day trip to Normandy and Brittany is also available. A 2-night tour of London, England, is included for students on the AIFS Flight Package.
- Visit to Monet's Gardens in Giverny
- Half day trip to Château de Versailles
- Earn up to 17 credits and transcript issued by Institut de Langue et de Culture Françaises (ILCF)
- No previous French language study required
- Live in a French homestay or, for a supplemental fee, a shared apartment