AIFS Study Abroad in Paris, ILCF: Semester or Academic Year

Earn up to 17 credits studying in the beautiful city of Paris. Study French Language at one of four levels and take additional courses in French Culture and Civilization taught in English or French.

Live in a homestay, apartment or student residence, all with a meal plan and internet access. Enjoy cultural and social activities such as guided city walks, visits to the many museums and cultural sites of Paris, French cooking classes, opera and ballet performances, and day trips to Monet’s Garden in Giverny and the famous Château de Versailles. Optional excursions include a 2-day trip to Normandy and Brittany, and a 2-day trip to the Loire Valley.

AIFS students have the ability to take art and music courses through the Académie de Port Royal and Schola Cantorum respectively. Volunteer opportunities are also available.

• Monet's Gardens in Giverny
  • Half day trip to Château de Versailles
  • Visits to local Museums
  • Walking tour of the Montmartre district

Hi Maria, Thank you for reaching out to AIFS Study Abroad! With our programs, you will need to pay the program fee, which would cover your tuition, a meal plan, insurance, cultural & social activities, excursions, and on-site staff. In some of our locations we do offer single rooms, but for the most part they are very limited and often require a supplemental fee. I hope that helps! If you have any...

J

Wonderful Experience

AIFS Paris is a great program that I would highly recommend. The Paris staff was excellent and made sure everything ran smoothly. AIFS does an excellent job with host family placements as well. ILCF was great. The teachers were very helpful, and by the end of the semester, I could tell I had made a lot of progress.

Cori

Take Me Back to Paris

Obviously, Paris is amazing. But it would have been less amazing without the support of AIFS. They set me up in an amazing homestay in the 14eme, helped me register for all of my classes, planned opportunities to fully expose us to Paris, and overall added to the amazing time I had in Europe and ultimately, abroad.

The Paris program is different because there are two schools that students attend through AIFS. The Sorbonne and ILCF kids didn't get to know each other extremely well because we arrived at different times in Paris. Our activities included both schools, though!

About AIFS Study Abroad

AIFS is a leading provider of study abroad programs. Since 1964, more than 1.5 million students have traveled abroad with AIFS. Comprehensive program fees make it convenient for students to study abroad and experience all that the world has to offer....