AIFS Study a Semester or Academic Year in Paris, ILCF

Spend a semester or academic year in the incomparable city of Paris, France with AIFS! Earn up to 17 credits per semester at the Institut de Langue et de Culture Françaises (ILCF). Courses are taught in English and French. No previous French required.
While abroad in Paris, make a positive impact on the local community through volunteer work! AIFS can help you arrange local volunteer opportunities with various charities and organizations.
Live in a Parisian homestay or, for an additional fee, in a student residence or shared apartment. Breakfast every day plus one meal a week is included for homestay students. Residence students receive a meal plan for 3 meals daily Monday - Friday. Snack and restaurant vouchers are included for all students.
A variety of cultural and social activities are included. A trip to the Château de Versailles is also included.
An optional 2-day trip to Normandy and Brittany is available. A 2-night tour of London is included on AIFS Flight Package.

• Visit to Monet's Gardens in Giverny
  • Half day trip to Château de Versailles
  • Transcripts issued by Institut de Langue et de Culture Françaises (ILCF)

Hi Maria, Thank you for reaching out to AIFS Study Abroad! With our programs, you will need to pay the program fee, which would cover your tuition, a meal plan, insurance, cultural & social activities, excursions, and on-site staff. In some of our locations we do offer single rooms, but for the most part they are very limited and often require a supplemental fee. I hope that helps! If you have any...

J

Wonderful Experience

AIFS Paris is a great program that I would highly recommend. The Paris staff was excellent and made sure everything ran smoothly. AIFS does an excellent job with host family placements as well. ILCF was great. The teachers were very helpful, and by the end of the semester, I could tell I had made a lot of progress.

Cori

Take Me Back to Paris

Obviously, Paris is amazing. But it would have been less amazing without the support of AIFS. They set me up in an amazing homestay in the 14eme, helped me register for all of my classes, planned opportunities to fully expose us to Paris, and overall added to the amazing time I had in Europe and ultimately, abroad.

The Paris program is different because there are two schools that students attend through AIFS. The Sorbonne and ILCF kids didn't get to know each other extremely well because we arrived at different times in Paris. Our activities included both schools, though!

About AIFS Study Abroad

AIFS is a leading provider of study abroad programs. Since 1964, more than 1.5 million students have traveled abroad with AIFS. Comprehensive program fees make it convenient for students to study abroad and experience all that the world has to offer....