Direct Low Cost - University of Paris, Sorbonne

Direct Low Cost - University of Paris, Sorbonne

Study French language and culture at the Sorbonne in Paris. Low cost, non-profit program. Open to all college students, high school, and adults worldwide. See CSA website for details and register. Early registration is advised. Join us !

Go Direct With CSA - Budget Study Abroad - Since 1990.

Europe » France » Paris
Europe » France
J-Term
Winter
Year Round
French
Low cost, non-profit program. See CSA website for details.
Paris

Maui
Seattle
University of Washington- Seattle

CSA saved me time and money !

I used CSA to go to Paris....and I was completely satisfied with everything. Got my docs quickly, attended the Sorbonne language program, and earned over 8 credits for the summer session.

Why would anyone pay the high prices of other program providers....when you can go direct with CSA ??

Thank you CSA......glad I found you !

None. CSA provides an excellent direct enrollment service.....very convenient....low cost....and quick.

Andrea
Miami, Florida

CSA provided me with my confirmation documents quickly.....they processed my financial aid....gave me excellent housing references.....and allowed me to pay the balance when I check-in ! CSA gives students a lwo cost direct enrollment option....and they also guaranteed a refund if you cancel !
Simply awesome......more students should know about CSA services......and stop spending huge sums on expensive packaged programs. CSA is a much better deal !

Can't think of anything. With CSA....you have more control over your expenses....such as housing and travel.

SeniorStudent
Chicago, IL

DON'T USE CSA

You can do exactly what CSA does right through the Sorbonne's website. Be sure to check it out.

They are extremely deceptive and the "deposit" you pay is not credited towards your program balance and is instead just a fee that you pay to them. I completely regret using CSA.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since its initiation in 1990, Center For Study Abroad (CSA) has been providing affordable study abroad programs for students and adults globally. CSA's mission is to provide low-cost and flexible study abroad programs, as well as greater independence in selecting study abroad experiences.