Business & Entrepreneurship Course (French Riviera)

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Barker Business Abroad.

Why Nice
Discover why people from all over the world turn to Nice to experience the true meaning of the good life. Combine the chic lifestyle of Paris with the essence of the Mediterranean and you have Nice.

What to expect...
Live a beautiful city with all the amenities of a cosmopolitan city with the luxury of a beach resort town. From the Old City with cobblestone walkways to the marina brimming with mega yachts, Nice has it all.

Live in a shared flat with another Barker student, take classes at the business school and network with people from all over the world.

Why Barker?
Study abroad better with Barker. Our program fee includes full-time tuition, a single room in a nice, city center flat shared with another US study abroad student, weekend excursions, business and social events, airport pick-up, visa assistance and an on-site director. Barker is the study abroad provider for business and entrepreneurial students.

• Courses taught in English
  • Private single room in a nice, city center flat
  • Weekend excursions to foreign countries
  • Attend business conferences & networking events
  • Organized social events

Jonny

Amazing semester abroad

I spent a semester in the French Riviera and it was incredible. Nice itself is a great city to live in- it's a fun place in general, the beach is right there, Monaco is just a short train ride away and ski mountains an hour train. I did a lot of traveling on weekends with friends and there are loads of cheap flights out of the Nice airport and it's easy to get to, so that was also huge.

Another huge this is that the flat I lived in was awesome and so much better than any other student flats I had seen from friends who came to Nice not with Barker (you automatically get your own private room even). Also, our excursions were cool. We went to London for a weekend and went to the World Startup Show and met lots of high-up business people. Made some great connections that I've used in my professional career. As a management & entrepreneurship major, I'm super glad I studied abroad with Barker and definitely recommend.

About Barker Business Abroad

Barker is a different type of study abroad provider- our programs are tailored to meet the needs of business school students as well as those students with entrepreneurial aspirations. We aren't a one size fits all study abroad company. Our students...