Spend a semester or academic year in Grenoble, France with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 15 credits per semester studying at the prestigious Grenoble École de Management. Courses are taught in English and French with no previous French language study required.
AIFS can help arrange local volunteer opportunities such as assisting French students with English conversation and working with local charities. If you’re planning a career in education, we can also provide you with information about the Teaching Assistant Program in France (TAPIF).
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities including:
• Guided city walks
• Visits to local museums
• French cooking classes
• A ride on the famous cable cars over the city
• Hiking trips
• Language exchange with French students
• Day trips to Lyon and Annecy
• 3-day trip to Provence
• 4-day trip to Paris.
Optional excursions include a 2-day visit to Vercors (fall only) and a 2-day trip to an Alpine resort (spring only).
- Earn up to 15 credits and transcript issued by Grenoble École de Management (Grenoble Business School)
- Language exchange with French students
- French cooking classes
- 3-day trip to Provence
- 4-day trip to Paris