Study Abroad in Grenoble, France: Management: Semester or Academic Year

Grenoble, France
AIFS Grenoble, France

Spend a semester or academic year in Grenoble, France with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 15 credits per semester studying at the prestigious Grenoble École de Management. Courses are taught in English and French with no previous French language study required.

AIFS can help arrange local volunteer opportunities such as assisting French students with English conversation and working with local charities. If you’re planning a career in education, we can also provide you with information about the Teaching Assistant Program in France (TAPIF).

You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities including:
• Guided city walks
• Visits to local museums
• French cooking classes
• A ride on the famous cable cars over the city
• Hiking trips
• Language exchange with French students
• Day trips to Lyon and Annecy
• 3-day trip to Provence
• 4-day trip to Paris.
Optional excursions include a 2-day visit to Vercors (fall only) and a 2-day trip to an Alpine resort (spring only).

• Earn up to 15 credits and transcript issued by Grenoble École de Management (Grenoble Business School)
  • Language exchange with French students
  • French cooking classes
  • 3-day trip to Provence
  • 4-day trip to Paris

AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support

We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.

$500 - $5,000

Pilar

A Dream Come True

I had never been to France before my semester abroad. I chose Grenoble, France because I wanted to live in a city which was not so much touristic. I wanted to experience unknown culture, learn a new language, and live somewhere which I knew no one. AIFS provided me the opportunity to meet international students and keep in contact with them after my return home!
Studying in France enabled me to develop a close relationship with my host mom and also explore Europe. Every free weekend and break I had, I hopped on plane and train and went on a trip. I traveled to 13 countries and 36 cities during my time abroad. It was the most rewarding and unforgettable experience of my life.