Spend your summer or Maymester in Cannes, France with AIFS! Earn up to 13 credits at the Campus International de Cannes. Courses are taught in English and French, with no previous French language study required.
Live on campus in a student residence hall overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. You will share a double or triple room, with single rooms available for an additional fee. Residence hall students receive 12 meals per week (breakfast and lunch during the week and brunch on weekends). A homestay is also an option for housing. Homestay students receive breakfast every day, and lunch Monday through Friday on campus.
Enjoy cultural and social activities including:
• Boat trips to St. Marguerite island and St. Tropez
• Museum visits
• Trips to Monaco, Nice, Gorges du Verdon and St. Remo (Italy).
An optional, 3-day cultural excursion is available for session 2 and 3 students to Paris. A 2-night tour of London is included for students on the AIFS Flight Package.
- Earn up to 13 credits and transcript issued by the Campus International de Cannes.
- Excursions to locations such as Monaco, Nice, Antibes and Biot
- Optional 3-day excursion to Paris, France
- 4-Week Maymester program option - live in Cannes during Cannes Film Festival
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.