Spend the summer in the modern and historic city of Berlin with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 6 credits per session through a variety of courses studying at Humboldt–Universität. Courses are taught in English or German with no previous German language study required.
Live in a university apartment with a shared kitchen and bathroom. Not far from the subway, commuting to campus will be easy from your apartment. A meal card to subsidize the cost of lunches on campus is included in your program fee.
In Berlin, enjoy cultural and social activities such as:
• Museum tours
• Cultural and historical site visits
• A boat trip
• Day trip to Potsdam
• Day trip to Baltic Sea (Session 1 only)
• Day trip to Dresden (Session 2 only).
Optional excursions include a 3-day trip to Warsaw, Poland (session 1), and a 3-day trip to Prague, Czech Republic (session 2).
- Earn up to 6 credits and transcript issued by Humboldt–Universität
- Day trip to Potsdam
- Excursion to Baltic Sea (session 1) or to Dresden (session 2)
- Transportation pass and museum pass included
- No previous German language study required