LeadAbroad - Study Abroad in Santorini, Greece

LeadAbroad - Study Abroad in Santorini, Greece

Travel to Greece this summer with LeadAbroad to have the study abroad experience of a lifetime! The program runs from for 4 weeks and begins in Athens, Greece. Students will experience the antiquities and social challenges of the beautiful city before heading off to to see the epic sunsets on Santorini and bike and hike on the largest Mediterranean island, Crete.

During the program, students will take two courses for 6 transferable credits from the Oglethorpe University in Atlanta. The leadership course focuses on who you are as a leader and provides a toolkit to use back on campus and in your community. The civic engagement course help prepare you for futures with skills that can be used in any field. Equal parts adventure and experiential learning make this exciting program one not to miss!

The LeadAbroad team is here to support you every step of the way. Our job is to make sure that your time in Greece is the best month of your life!

Europe » Greece » Santorini
Europe » Greece
Liberal Arts
Service Learning
Sociology
Age Requirement
The cost of LEAD Greece includes a program fee of $5,300 and tuition of $3,100. The program fee includes housing, welcome and final dinners, all service activities, city tour, visit to the Acropolis and Parthenon, ferries to Santorini and Crete, medical insurance, airport transfers and more. The tuition goes for the 6 credit hours from Oglethorpe University.

Carly
Oxford, Ohio
Miami University

Truly Hard to Describe in Words...

I had to fortunate opportunity to go on the LEAD Greece program this past summer. I must say in all honesty, it was the most incredible summer of my college career. Greece was such a beautiful place with amazing culture, food, and ummm… wine haha. However, the real reason I had the experience I did was because of the people. The other students on the program, as well as the LEAD staff (hi guys!!! miss you all!!) were everything. I know for a fact the reason Greece was so hard to leave was because of these people. It was an unfortgettable experience and if you are reading this right now and thinking of going…. GOOOO!!! YOU WILL NEVER FOR A SECOND REGRET IT!! Seriously, prepared for your life to be changed, along with the best sunset and tan you will ever have :)

Some of the class assignments felt invaluable... there were some good ones! I just felt like we spent a lot of time in the classroom. Since we WERE in Greece, we could have gone out and done lessons that took more advantage of the culture.

Alexa
Barcelona, Spain
Indiana University- Bloomington

Summer in Paradise :)

Going to Greece with LeadAbroad is by far one of the best decisions I have ever made. I made amazing memories, met some of my best friends, and learned so much about myself. Life has it's ups and downs, I'm sure you all know that, but I will say that Greece was one of life's highest ups I've yet to experience. Everyone genuinely cares about each other, and the program staff do more than just help with anything and everything, they become your friends. From bungee jumping to a day on a catamaran to laying out at the pool to hiking the Samaria Gorge to working with the Salvation Army, things couldn't have been more amazing. I recommend this program to anyone who wants to either study abroad or just travel for a summer. It's a once in a lifetime experience. I am constantly missing Greece and the amazing people I met. So take a leap of faith and join our LeadAbroad family

LeadAbroad offers transformative study abroad experiences in Cape Town, Greece, Rome and Barcelona. Our programs focus on making this the best summer of your life - seeing amazing sights, getting to know students from around the country, tasting delicious food and learning about yourself in