Soak-up summer in Greece!
Students interested in short term, intensive study abroad are invited to take advantage of CYA's summer programs, which offer unique, experience-based opportunities for learning.
Summer is an exceptional time to study in Greece. Our unique courses are tailored to combine academics with authentic experiences, taking advantage of the sun, the sea and the vibrant summer culture from Athens to the surrounding islands. Explore our country's rich history, get involved in archaeological excavations and delve into the anthropology of food in Greece, and so much more, this summer at CYA.
Our summer courses are offered in two consecutive 4-week sessions that run between the beginning of June and the end of July. They are arranged so that motivated students may earn credit in complementary courses. Students take one course per session. Each 4 week course/session consists of 60 contact hours.
- Onsite and experience-based classes.
- Study-travel at breathtaking sites across Greece.
- Personalized attention from dedicated faculty and staff.
- Delve into a subject of interest with intensive course structure.
- Experience the gorgeous Greek summer!