View Other Details
Round trip flights and airport transfers included for students on the optional AIFS Flight Package.
Spend a summer in Budapest, Hungary with AIFS! Earn 6 credits studying business abroad at Corvinus University of Budapest. Courses are taught in English, with no previous Hungarian language study required.
You’ll live in a residence hall in the city center in double or triple rooms with other AIFS students. All students will receive a meal allowance to subsidize the cost of meals and groceries.
Exciting cultural and social activities can include:
• Walking tours of the city
• Visit to the famed Budapest thermal baths
• Museum visits
• Boat trips along the Danube River
• Day trip to Danube Bend including hiking to Visegrad Castle and a tour of Szentendre
• 2-day trip to Lake Balaton including a sightseeing tour and lessons about local wine-making and culinary traditions.