Choosing a graduate program is one of the most important academic decisions an individual will make in his or her lifetime. Between researching the scholastic significance, institutional history, campus integrity, and affordability of each university, that choice can become daunting.
Enter into this realm of academia University College Cork (UCC). Founded in 1845 and named the "Sunday Times" University of the Year for two consecutive years, UCC is a picturesque campus located in a safe and vibrant city. All of the university's graduate programs --in the humanities, the sciences, business, law, and medicine-- are internationally recognized and reasonably priced to accommodate international students, and many are accelerated one-year programs.
- one-year accelerated programs
- internationally recognized degrees
- FAFSA approved institution
- welcoming, vibrant, & safe (small) city environment
- campus dedicated to sustainability and a student body passionate about social issues