Go explore with Ireland's newest International Summer School at Dublin City University June 2019! Situated in the heart of Europe's Celtic Capital, Dublin City University is one of Ireland's top universities, with AACSB accreditation in Business.
In this 4-week program, you will learn about Ireland's unique culture, history and heritage by selecting two of the following courses: Ireland: Politics, Society and Culture; Media in Irish Society. Each class offers 45 credit hours (suggested 3 US credit transfer per class) and is taught by Dublin City University faculty; Ideal for meeting major, minor or general education requirements towards your degree program.
Being just 20 minutes from the city centre, it's easy to pop on a bus to enjoy all our wonderful city has to offer: historic sites, museums, cafes, sport venues, not to mention the shopping. Plus, you can be at the airport in just 20 minutes to explore greater Europe on a free weekend!!
- Supportive staff for 24/7 support
- Location! Location! Location! in the heart of Dublin City
- Public transport card and airport transfers
- Excursions to Dublin, Galway, Kilkenny and more
- A variety of field-trips built right into your curriculum