Discover Cork and study abroad with the EZC University College Cork Summer School program in Irish Studies..
During this program you will explore key turning-points in Ireland’s history that shaped its destiny and identity, and examine how modern Irish writers of international significance sought to define a sense of cultural identity.
These themes are explored in lectures, seminars, and in a series of field trips, delivered by leading experts. Study tours are an integral part of the Summer School program and give students the opportunity to explore the beauty of the Irish countryside and to experience the places examined in lectures and seminars.
WHY CORK? Cork, Ireland’s second city, has been listed by The Lonely Planet as one of the Top 10 places in the world to visit. Cork has also been voted the third friendliest city in the world. Home to University College Cork, established in 1845 this award-winning institution is ranked in the top 2% of universities in the world.
- Explore key turning-points in Ireland’s history that shaped its destiny and identity.
- Learn about the Irish cultural identity.
- Boost your credentials through gaining an international mindset.
- Immerse in Irish culture and customs by taking part in local activities and events.
- See Cork and the rest of Ireland from the perspective of Irish people by going on trips with local guides.