Arcadia University- Trinity College Dublin

Trinity College Dublin (TCD) is a world-renowned prestigious institution combining history, tradition and academic excellence with innovation and research leadership. Admission is based on individual departments, which allows for you to focus heavily on your area of study. You’ll find a fascinating array of courses to choose from within Trinity’s three faculties of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Engineering, Mathematics and Science; and Health Sciences.

Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Excursions may include: Giant's Causeway, Dublin Food Trail, and Belfast Weekend.

Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories. With Arcadia, you can: Enjoy academic success, explore a new world, get to know yourself, rely on us for support, and boost your resume.

Brandon

Trinity College from a CS major

I really enjoyed the ground breaking work trinity college is doing with cs, they are making deals with big tech companies making it a prime destination for cs majors to study abroad there. Plus I was able to take courses that were not offered at my home school.

Get more CS/ science majors, I was the only one of my study abroad class.

About Arcadia University Study Abroad

Students from colleges and universities throughout the U.S. study abroad with Arcadia University through The College of Global Studies, the first college of its kind in the U.S. With over 130 programs in 12 countries, we offer a wide range of...