Education First Study Abroad Program in Rome, Italy

Study Italian with Education First's international language school in Italy, and explore all that modern Italy has to offer from the canals of Venice, to the ancient ruins of Rome. While you study abroad, indulge yourself with some of the best tasting and healthiest Mediterranean style food in the world and lose yourself in one of Europe's most intriguing destinations.

Education First compliments learning the language with encouraging it's students to embrace the local culture. Sign up today to study in Italy with EF and change your life forever!

Jane

Sparked My Wanderlust

I traveled to Italy with EF Tours with my high school when I was 15 years old, and it truly sparked my thirst for adventure and travel. I was able to see some of the major cities in Italy and learn about where my ancestors lived. We even saw the Pope giving a speech at the Vatican while we were there! I'd recommend this program to inexperienced or first-time travelers, because everything was organized and set up for us during this program.

About EF Educational Tours

EF (Education First) began with the mission to break down barriers in language, culture and geography, and has since helped more than 15 million people of all ages and backgrounds become global citizens. EF offers cultural exchange programs,...