COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, CEA Study Abroad has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily and may be offering flexible booking options and/or online programs as well. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Study abroad in Rome and discover la dolce vita— the sweet life. Imagine studying art history as you gaze up at the Sistine Chapel, or learning theology just a few blocks from the Vatican. Life in the Eternal City is an experience of a lifetime!
Students attend classes at the centrally located CEA Rome Center, or with CEA’s partners, the Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali (LUISS) and John Cabot University. Courses at both locations are designed for students of all Italian language levels and are complementary, with business, Italian language, and social sciences taught at CEA; and politics, philosophy, and Economics taught at LUISS.
In addition to study abroad, the CEA™ Internships Abroad, offers you a hands-on, pre-professioanl experience to help you rise above the competition.
Interested? Click the “Visit Site” button to learn what’s possible!
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
CEA Scholarships and Financial Aid
Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.