FUA-AUF offers Certificate Career Programs, unique for their combination of in-classroom learning and practice in the field alongside professionals in the dynamic local economy of Florence, Italy. Coursework and content derive their strength from research and practice, supervised by faculty members who are respected industry professionals. Targeted disciplines from diverse career fields can be taken in concentrated formats of 1 or 2 years featuring blended theory and community practice.
Open to individuals preparing themselves as first-time job seekers those seeking career breaks for new professional opportunities.
Also open to recent high school grads or college students looking for a targeted, career-based curriculum that can be transferred to a university degree.
Available fields include Fashion Design, Merchandising, and Media, Food, wine and wellness, Communication and interactive digital media, and Hospitality management.
- Communication and Interactive Digital Media with second tear specializations in: Photography, Visual Communication , Publishing, Product Design
- Fashion Design, Merchandising, and Media with second year specializations in: Fashion Design and Technology, Accessory Design and Technology, Fashion Merchandising, Marketing, and Retail Fashion Communication, Promotion, and Media
- Hospitality Management with second year specializations in: Hospitality Management Special Event Management Spa Management Real Estate and Facilities Management
- Food, Wine, and Wellness Studies with second year specializations in: Culinary Arts Commis Chef (WACS-recognized), Baking and Pastry Commis Chef, Wine Studies and Enology, Wellness, Health, and Nutrition
- 2 masters available: Culinary Arts Chef de Partie (WACS-recognized), Baking and Pastry Chef de Partie