Summer Fashion Courses in Milan

Summer Course
Summer Course
Fashion Styling & Visual Merchandising Summer Course.
Fashion Styling & Visual Merchandising Summer Course.
Fashion Marketing & Merchandising.
Fashion Marketing & Merchandising.
Design
Design
Brand Management for fashion students in Milan.
Brand Management for fashion students in Milan.

Accademia del Lusso's summer courses allow students and aspiring fashion designers a top-quality curriculum that will allow them to develop themselves into haute-couture professionals and an insight into the luxurious world of international fashion brands.

Taught by professional experts, Accademia del Lusso offers four one-to-four-week courses that will teach you the basics of how to navigate inside the fashion industry. Right now, the available courses are 'Fashion Brand Management', 'Fashion Design', 'Fashion Styling & Visual Merchandising' and 'Fashion Marketing & Merchandising'.

By the end of your chosen course, you will have acquired the needed skills to become part of one of the most creative and stunning industries worldwide.

• Inside the fashion capital of Milan.
  • Direct contact with industry professionals.
  • Possibility to choose the number of weeks.
  • Courses on English language.
  • International environment in the hearth of the Made in Italy.

Nour

Amazing month spent during my Summer Course in Fashion Design

Throughout this summer course I got a unique chance to learn a lot of important things in the fashion industry. The program was divided into four different weeks, each with its own beauty and super exciting knowledge. First week was about fabrics and research, where you learn the key to innovation. Second week, was about drawing, while the third one was about moulage and how to manipulate fabrics on the manequin, ending with photoshop and illustrator. To sum up, I learned many interesting and valuable things that one don’t even realize it’s possible in just a month! I really enjoyed it and do recommend it for anyone interested in fashion. Finally, the staff and instructors were super supportive and friendly, all in all quite the positive environment. It is indeed a unique experience that I am glad I went through!

Just regarding the accommodation, it should be made clearer that it is not really close to the university. Otherwise, it is a really great program!
Amber

I am coming back for my Master's degree

I attended the summer course in fashion design because I wanted to experience fashion in Milan and I got even more than I expected. At the end I added two more weeks and spent three wonderful weeks in NMilan and Accademia.
Professors were very kind and friendly, the student help office helped me settling in and find an apartment. I eventually shared a flat with my course mates and that was very nice. The program was very detailed and at the same time it covered many topics quite new to me, the most interesting thing was to see how the Made in Italy is rooted in the culture and how it reflects in fashion.
We visited fashion labs and had the chance to check materials, technics and to talk to experience fashion rapresentatives.
I also traveled around Italy, I experience great food, great people as well as excellent weather.
I just enrolled for the Master's degree intake of October and I can not wait to go back!

I believe there is nothing more to do, it is already great!
Davide

A great experience

I attended Accademia Fashion Brand Management course with the idea to explore more the possibilities in the field I am passionate about and I am really glad I did . The course gave me much insight about the industry and practical tools to explore also afterwords. Professors are very prepared and ready to help out. We also did some interesting sites visits, and at the end I decided to sign up to additional two weeks and stay longer in Milan.
The application process was quite smooth and the student office very helpful in giving all the info I needed to get around Milan (housing, transportation, were to eat, and so on). Although I am Italian I was surrounded by international students and I was practicing my English both with them and in class.
My time in Milan was great, and I wish I could return to Accademia to do my BA, maybe next year already :-)

I believe it was just great as it is for me. The program is really up to date with the current industry, maybe there could be more site visits, that I found really interesting.

Staff Interviews

About Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion and Design

Accademia del Lusso was founded in 2005, and is the School of Fashion and Design in Italy specialised in training key professional figures in the fashion, design and luxury sectors. Our main school site is on Via Montenapoleone, an inspiring location...