View Other Details
SCIE Center sits in the heart of historic Ortigia, a safe and gorgeous island where students can spend their time abroad. In the past Siracusa, the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea, was considered Sicily's most important city. Siracusa was known in classical times as “the island of the sun.”
SCIE Center offers prospective students and teachers a unique experience, including both logistic and specialized support for Custom and Faculty-led programs for Universities, Schools and Colleges. The SCIE team has many years of experience in the Study Abroad field, making us reliable partners and experts in organizing any type of program. In our 15 years of experience, we have created and cultivated an important network with the local community, which allows us to offer students a unique and extraordinary experience here in Siracuse.
Students will have the opportunity to learn real Sicilian traditions, as well as the history and culture of the island.
- Sits at the heart of the historic island-center of Ortigia.
- SCIE Center is located in a noble building of Ortigia with all kinds of equipment.
- SCIE Center excels in organizing and creating Programs for any type of market.
- Custom and Faculty-led programs, conferences, events, Summer school, Italian courses.
- Not all the classrooms have 4 walls! Our programs include field studies, to give students the opportunity to visit all the places of greatest cultural interest.