View Other Details
Round trip flights and airport transfers included for students on the optional AIFS Abroad Flight Package.
Spend the summer traveling to London, Paris, Milan and Florence with the AIFS Abroad Fashion Marketing study and travel program at our Global Education Centers. You’ll earn 3 academic credits through Fairfield University. This course is taught in English.
Live in multi-bedded rooms in student residences or in tourist-class hotels throughout the program. You will have to set your own budget for lunch and dinner, but breakfast will be provided throughout.
Spend 7 nights in London, 5 nights in Paris, 4 nights in Milan and 5 nights in Florence.
Cultural and academic excursions include:
• Visit to the Fashion and Textile Museum in London
• Visit to the Victoria and Albert Museum’s Fashion Collection
• Trip to the Musée des Arts Decoratifs in Paris
• Visit to the Museum of Silk in Milan
• Trip to the Gucci Museum in Florence
• Visit to the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum in Florence.
- 4 European fashion capitals with AIFS! Spend 7 nights in London, 5 nights in Paris, 4 nights in Milan and 5 nights in Florence.
- Earn 3 credits and transcript issued by Fairfield University
- Breakfast provided throughout program
- Travel to 3 countries and 4 cities with accompanying faculty for the duration of the program
- Visits and activities give unique insight into the European fashion industry
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad. AIFS also offers internship and study abroad + internship blended programs to support the development of personal and professional skills.