Spend the summer traveling to London, Paris, Milan and Florence with the AIFS Fashion Marketing and Merchandising study and travel program. You’ll earn 3 academic credits through Richmond, the American International University in London. This course is taught in English.
Live in multi-bedded rooms in student residences or in tourist-class hotels throughout the program. You will have to set your own budget for lunch and dinner, but breakfast will be provided throughout.
Spend 7 nights in London, 5 nights in Paris, 4 nights in Milan and 5 nights in Florence.
Cultural and academic excursions include:
• Visit to the Fashion and Textile Museum in London
• Visit to the Victoria and Albert Museum’s Fashion Collection
• Trip to the Musée des Arts Decoratifs in Paris
• Visit to the Museum of Silk in Milan
• Trip to the Gucci Museum in Florence
• Visit to the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum in Florence.
- 7 nights in London; 5 nights in Paris; 4 nights in Milan; 5 nights in Florence
- Earn 3 credits and transcript issued by The Richmond, the American International University in London
- Breakfast provided throughout program
- Travel to 3 countries and 4 cities with accompanying faculty for the duration of the program
- Visits and activities give unique insight into the European fashion industry
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.