Study Abroad Europe Program: Semester at FUA in Italy

Study Abroad Europe Program: Semester at FUA in Italy

Study abroad at the Florence University of the Arts next semester with Study Abroad Europe. FUA programs are suited for undergraduates in the US looking for academic credit, as well as independent international students looking for a great program in Florence. FUA is made up of the following colleges: Liberal Arts; Fine & Visual Arts; Life Science, Environmental Studies & Human Services; Business & Economics; and Science. Most courses are taught in English, though some are taught in Italian, including the Italian Language courses. Semester students are required to take at least one three credit Italian language course. The semester programs offered through Study Abroad Europe at FUA include: Semester Free Elective, Accessory Design & Technology, Fashion Design & Technology, Eco-Sustainable Design, Visual Communication, Publishing, and Photography.

Direct Enrollment
Art History
Food Science and Nutrition
Graphic Design
Interior Design
Sustainable Development
Web Design
High School Diploma

Italy is beautiful and this study abroad program was nearly perfect!

What better place to study photography than the most beautiful person in the entire world? I didn't plan on doing a semester abroad, but when my best friend decided to go for it (in Prague) I thought I may as well branch out myself. I was really afraid of being without the security of familiar people and places, but I cannot believe how much that changed within mere days. My confidence has gone through the roof and I put myself out there much more than ever. I never thought my introverted nature would change, but it really has. I am who I am today due in part to this experience in Italy.

I've always loved photography, but my passion for it has grown, as has my interest in all things Italian. It was honestly a dream. I loved studying and exploring here. I met wonderful people and studied with some really talented people.

The biggest suggestion I could give to other college students is to go for it! Leave your comfort zone, and if possible, study in Italy. You might never want to go home.

Study abroad in Italy... You will not regret it!

Economics might not be everyone's idea of an exciting major, but when I found there were interesting places where I could study abroad, I jumped at it.

Italy has always been on the top of my list of places to visit, since my Dad's family is from Sicily. When I found out that I had been accepted into this study abroad program, I was elated.

The entire experience was like a dream and it flew by so fast. I had the time of my life. Italy is more beautiful than any photo could show, and the places I lived, studied, ate (a LOT) and spent my downtime were incredible. I always felt welcome and nicely challenged. Now I cannot wait to go back after graduation!

The best thing I could have done in my college years!

I've always wanted to learn Italian, and finding this opportunity to study abroad was all of the motivation that I needed to finally do it. When I found a fine arts and visual arts opportunity on this site, I knew I needed to do it. Luckily I was able to get a spot, and I'm forever thankful that I did.

First of all, Italy is the most amazing country. I had never visited before this, and I cannot wait to go back. The culture, the people, the food... Everything was incredible.

My studies were amazing. I learned so much--even excelled in learning Italian--and everyone was wonderful. The other students at the university, the other students studying abroad, and the professors. This was the best semester of my life by far.

Best Time In My Life!

Fall 2011 changed my life forever - not only I receive the utmost excellent education but I fell in love with the lifestyle and the experience! Anyone, who wants to have a life-changing experience should go with GO OVERSEAS! These guys know what they are doing and will make sure to provide you with the best experience you couldnt even imagine!

Great Experience

I was there in the Fall of 2011. It was a great experience. For a little more than 3 months I visited so many new places, I made so many friends, and earned college credits. I would recommend this program to any college student!

About Study Abroad Europe

Study Abroad Europe programs offer a variety of options in Italy, France, Greece, Spain, UK and the Czech Republic. This provider specializes in preparing excellent programs for students studying in the fields of Hospitality Management, Culinary art,...