SCSP combines the tight conversational focus of our existing SILAC program with the emphasis on reading, writing and listening that our Acceleration Program was renowned for.
SCSP is open from December to February and from June to September. It is ideal for those who wish to use their vacation to polish their Japanese language skills. The course itself is very intensive with a base line of 28 class contact hours that are made up of conversation, reading and grammar/vocabulary classes. Elective and private classes are also provided to help students achieve their individual study goals.
SCSP is also a great opportunity to learn more about Japan with all SCSP students able to join the weekly cultural experiences such as calligraphy, Japanese cooking and flower arrangement that are run at YAMASA. Team this up with the ability to set the length and timing of your enrollment and you have all the right ingredients for a great summer!
- Combines the conversational focus of our existing SILAC course with the conventional focus of our more long term courses.
- Flexible enrollment allows students to decide their periods flexibly.
- Student numbers for each class do not exceed more than 16 thus insuring that your learning needs are given full attention.
- Experienced and empathetic teaching staff whose paramount goal is that you succeed in your Japanese studies.
- Bilingual customer service team available to help you with any inquiries you may have that require use of your native language.