View Other Details
Discover Malta through our unique semester study abroad program at the American University of Malta (AUM), all while earning credit towards your degree! We are a new, fully accredited, American-style university located in Malta, the heart of the Mediterranean. We have a beautiful campus in Bormla, also known as Cospicua, one of Malta’s iconic Three Cities. The area is rich in culture, varied history and restaurants and cafés by the beautiful waterfront. Valletta, the island nation’s cosmopolitan capital, is a short ferry ride away. Our courses are all taught in English and modeled on the American Curriculum, with majors in Business, Engineering, Game Development and Graphic Design. Malta is an English-speaking country and one of the safest in the EU. All of the above makes AUM a perfect study abroad location!
- Our curriculum/courses and semester dates perfectly match the American system, therefore it will be easy to transfer credit back to your home university degree program.
- Save money on tuition! Our tuition costs are much less than most American universities (special price for study abroad students of 1500 EUR tuition per semester)!
- Malta is a Mediterranean paradise overflowing with history, culture and an active nightlife.
- It is also one of the most affordable and safest countries in the EU.
- Cheap flights to all major cities in Europe allow you to travel on weekends and holidays.