1 Summer, 3 European countries: Shadow 120+ Hrs w/ Top Doctors
View Other Details
Atlantis is the #1, largest, and most reputable pre-health study abroad organization for US undergraduates. With shadowing experiences in Italy, Spain, Portugal, Croatia and more, our multi-country programs are perfect for students that are ready to see the world. What better way to gain clinical hours than jet-setting all around Europe! Students will shadow in top European hospitals with well-esteemed physicians and have the opportunity to explore the rich culture of the host cities.
As a pre-health student, we know how hard it can be to travel and balance a rigorous course load. However, professional schools are looking for students that can critically think about the world we live in and how to improve patient experience. With alumni in 40 of the top 50 MD programs, Atlantis prepares students for a future career in healthcare.
Since summer of 2021, Atlantis has ran many safe and successful programs throughout the continuance of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Video and Photos
- Programs run during winter and summer breaks so there is no need to take time off during your academic semesters!
- Rotate weekly through different specialties to gain exposure to various medical practices and procedures.
- Immerse yourself in a program abroad to understand healthcare in a global context, and embark on weekly excursions to experience European culture, sights, and food.
- You do not need to know any European languages to have an amazing and impactful experience!
- Start dates for summer in April, May, June, July and August, and for winter in December and January.
We welcome future and current nursing students along with pre-meds on our clinical shadowing programs every year. Shadowing doctors with Atlantis is an unparalleled opportunity to experience an international healthcare system with different practices and policies alongside a new culture. Atlantis alumni go on to pursue MD, DO, PA, Nursing, PT, OT, Pharmacy, and many other health professions. Check...