View Other Details
Atlantis is the largest and most reputable nursing study abroad organization for students. In order for nursing students to stand out in applications and excel in their training, having the right clinical experience matters. Being exposed to a variety of different specialties and unit interactions is one of the best ways for interested students to find their place in the healthcare profession. With Atlantis, not only will you gain cultural competence and an empathetic bedside manner, but you will also get to experience healthcare in a global context. This unique component allows you to develop a deeper understanding into how different systems can affect the patient experience. As a nurse, you will strive to go above and beyond for your patients. Start now by participating with Atlantis.
Since summer of 2021, Atlantis has ran many safe and successful programs throughout the continuance of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Programs run during winter and summer breaks so there is no need to take time off during your academic semesters!
- Rotate weekly through different specialties to gain exposure to various nurse practices and procedures.
- Immerse yourself in a program abroad to understand healthcare in a global context, and embark on weekly excursions to experience European culture, sights, and food.
- You do not need to know any additional languages to have an amazing and impactful experience!
- Start dates in for summer in April, May, June, July and August, and for winter in December and January.