- Mexico City
View Other Details
Join Iguana Abroad on our special Day of the Dead program! Experience the most magical festival in Mexico while learning Spanish and immersing yourself in the mysteries of Mexican culture.
Our special Day of the Dead course is a new program, launched in 2023, specially designed to introduce you to this unforgettable Mexican cultural event.
As well as offering you the opportunity to experience Day of the Dead for yourself this course also provides 30+ hours of Spanish tuition in an award-winning Spanish language school, weekend excursions, and a diverse series of cultural immersion activities including a Mexican cookery class and a Day of the Dead arts workshop with local Mexican artisans.
Visit the website or contact a member of the team today to find out more!
- Experience the true "Day of the Dead" in an authentic Mexican "Pueblo Mágico" (Magic Town)
- Study: Daily classes at one of the leading Spanish schools in Mexico (30+ hours)
- Immerse: Exciting "Day of The Dead" cultural immersion inspired events
- Travel: Fascinating excursions, inspired by "Day of The Dead", into the true beauty of Mexico (Including Tepoztlán and Cholula)
- Homestay Options for True Spanish Language Immersion ... And everything else! (Daily Mexican breakfasts; “Needs Analysis” session with native teacher; private airport pickup service; bespoke arrival package; certificate of course completion; 24/7 support)