IMRGE is an intense three month expedition based outdoor leadership training in Nepal.
This educational trip challenges the students to push their limits and reach new heights in life - paddling some of the world's best whitewater rivers and summit a Himalayan peak. During the education, students are part of the expedition crew and acquire the skills needed for a career in the fast-growing field of adventure tourism.
Students will gain knowledge and experience of both the hard (technical) and soft (interpersonal) skills, and graduate with international certifications that ensures highest standard of safety and a solid base of guiding skills. Along with studies in sustainability, this will set the students apart and let them look for work around the world.
MODULES incl. Leadership, Sustainability, Wilderness First Aid, High Altitude Trekking & Guiding, Basic Mountaineering, Navigation, Expedition Skills, Raft Guiding, White Water Rescue & Basic White Water Kayaking.
- Reach the top, summit a Himalayan peak!
- Push your limits, paddle some of the world's best rivers.
- Show your skills, graduate with international certificates.
- Work sustainably, to become future leaders of the industry.
- Get work through our Global Network of Adventure Businesses.