The International School provides international students with a unique opportunity to study the New Zealand environment and culture, while you travel, explore & earn credit alongside kiwi students.
Located among the natural beauty of New Zealand’s spectacular South Island, Otago is the perfect choice for study abroad. With abundant wildlife, jaw-dropping scenery, great cafes and nightlife all within walking distance from campus, Dunedin has an energy and atmosphere that you’ll only find at Otago.
Learn about the physical and cultural geography of the southern South Island of New Zealand during this three week intensive course that generally runs from June through to July. The 12 points paper includes classwork and field trips followed by an independent study period which can be completed from anywhere in the world.
- Study Abroad for three weeks in New Zealand's South Island.
- Learn about NZ's physical and cultural geography.
- Field Trips, Classwork and Independent Study.
- Make lasting friendships and memorable experiences.
- Full-credit paper worth 3 US Semester Credits / 6 ECTS.