- United States of America
- New Zealand
View Other Details
Join us on an epic journey recreating the path our Polynesian ancestors traveled through the Pacific! Our 70-day semester offers you an enriching and insightful fusion of environmental service projects, cultural immersion, personal development, and, of course, non-stop adventure!
You will learn all about the varied Polynesian culture,from the origins of Hawaii’s Aloha spirit to the modern-day villages of Fiji and cities of New Zealand. You will absorb, explore, interact with, and understand the beautiful diversity and development of culture throughout the region. Your days will be as varied as the countries you visit, with a fusion of hands-on project work, connecting with locals during village stays, camping under the stars, and seriously healthy doses of mountains and beaches.
- Volunteering and sustainable farming projects on a Hawaiian permaculture farm
- Cultural immersion experiences in Hawaii, Fiji, and New Zealand
- Explore the geothermal wonderland of Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snorkel and kayak in the pristine waters of Fiji
- Conservation project alongside park rangers at Tawharanui Regional Park