- Northern Ireland
View Other Details
Tuition and Accommodation £2900
- All tuition
- Course materials
- Field trips including transport
- Certificate / Transcript
- En Suite Accommodation
Please note: cost includes field trips and cultural visits, lunch on some field trips and course materials.
Spend four weeks with us in Northern Ireland, immersing yourself in a unique academic and cultural experience. The Conflict Transformation and Social Justice Summer School is innovative due to its interdisciplinary base. It is taught by world-leading academics and located in a society emerging from conflict. Those teaching on the program come from a range of disciplines including Law, Politics, International Studies, Geography, Criminology, Anthropology, Human Rights and other humanities and social science subjects.
The Conflict Transformation and Social Justice Summer School will provide students with a critical overview of approaches to conflict resolution, from world-leading scholars and practitioners. Those teaching on the Summer School will draw upon rich research experiences both in Northern Ireland and across the globe.
- A unique immersive academic and cultural experience, with the opportunity to pursue your academic interests.
- Optional credit-bearing programme at Year 2 undergraduate equivalent, worth a recommended 5 -6 US credits
- Guaranteed ensuite accommodation on campus for 27 nights
- Opportunity to explore Northern Ireland with cultural and historical field trips. Students will have the opportunity to see their learning in action with a range of field trips across Northern Ireland to sites of cultural and historical importance.
- A social programme including welcome reception, film nights, social events and ‘Ceilidh’ Night – traditional Irish music and dancing.