View Other Details
The Experiment Digital invites teens ages 14-19 to participate in a free international virtual exchange program! This eight-week online exchange connects hundreds of young people across the U.S. with peers from the Middle East and North Africa. Participants will come together for four hours a week to enhance their understanding and practice of leadership and mutual understanding between different cultures, and learn how to become more civically engaged.
The Experiment Digital is supported by the Stevens Initiative, which is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State, with funding provided by the U.S. Government, and is administered by the Aspen Institute.
- Learn and discuss world affairs with peers in Algeria, Iraq, the U.S., and Yemen—all without leaving your living room.
- Program for youth led by youth. Build friendships with other young people across the globe.
- Free online summer camp for high school students.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion in Leadership & Global Issues Analysis
- Robust and engaging curriculum with a critical outlet for global cross-cultural exchange in a time of crisis.
The Experiment in International Living Scholarships
The Experiment in International Living offers a variety of need-based and merit-based scholarships to worthy high school students looking to participate in their program. The eligibility requirements vary depending on where you live and other demographics -- and your GPA is taken into account for some scholarships too.