View Other Details
Start your journey with an immersive introduction to French history and culture in Paris, “The City of Light.” You will visit the city’s most iconic sights and museums, including the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, and Champs-Élysées. Explore diverse neighborhoods and sample French cuisine in quaint street-side cafés as you deepen your understanding of Parisian culture and the city’s role within France.
Discover la vie quotidienne, or daily life, of a French family during a 11-day homestay in another region of France, usually near the country’s border. You will get an intimate look at French life and the unique culture specific to the region.
Notice: The 2024 Olympics are being held in Paris, therefore be aware that there may be limited and restricted entry to major tourist attractions and monuments due to safety and security and the high volume of visitors.
Our programs are developed in close consultation with local and international partners and with a critical understanding of the communities and regions we visit.
- Gain lifetime experiences while engaged in a program that combines city stay, culinary training, homestay, language immersion, and outdoor activities.
- Discover the richness of France while exploring its diverse regions and cultures.
- See much of Paris during visits to renowned sites and landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, as well as historic neighborhoods.
- Enjoy French cuisine in street-side cafes and restaurants or during meals with your homestay family.
- Practice your French language skills by interacting with locals, especially your peers.
The Experiment in International Living Scholarships
The Experiment in International Living offers a variety of need-based and merit-based scholarships to worthy high school students looking to participate in their program. The eligibility requirements vary depending on where you live and other demographics -- and your GPA is taken into account for some scholarships too.