CIEE Summer Sessions Online

Staying home this summer doesn't mean you can't make the world your classroom! Choose from over 25 classes taught by our faculty around the world. From 'Contemporary Challenges in Global Health' to 'Japanese Manga and Art' get the flavor of international studies right from your home!

LOOKING TO STUDY ABROAD?

Successfully complete at least one CIEE online summer course and earn a grant that can be applied to a future in-person CIEE program.

• CAN’T TRAVEL? No problem. Take courses from home.
  • PREPARE for future in-person study abroad
  • LEARN from dynamic faculty around the world

Frederick Douglass Global Fellowship to Ireland!

Frederick Douglass Global Fellowship is a unique international program to develop change leaders who make an impact on their community and the world.

This fully funded summer 2021 study abroad program to Dublin, Ireland is developed for students of color with special emphasis on leadership, social justice, agitation for positive change and cross-cultural understanding.

CIEE Offers More Than $8 Million in Scholarships Every Year!

$500 - $2,500

• Content 9
  • Engagement 9
  • Platform 8
Michaela

Student

I truly enjoyed the online global experience, although I was really looking forward to the actual event. I appreciate the experience afforded to me by the Frederick Douglass Summer Scholar program through CIEE. Although online, the opportunity to interact with other scholars from various locations, as well as the professor was most enjoyable. I also enjoyed the weekly drop in sessions and other activities made available. I would definitely recommend to anyone interested in the opportunity. Try it!

The connectivity issues some students were having