View Other Details
Explore the culture of Morocco, South Africa, Vietnam or Ecuador with a dynamic online program. Dive deep into cultural traditions, whether ancient or modern, and participate in Weekly Cultural Workshops led by Country Directors. Enjoy Local Buddy Chats with university-aged students and discover the ins and outs of cultural traditions ranging from local cuisine to relationship structures to communication styles. Engage in a true cross-cultural exchange, ask questions openly, and grow in knowledge!
With Kaya's Online Cultural Program, you'll gain insider access to locals who are eager to welcome you into their lives. Locals will explore topics with you such as food, healthcare, modern culture, more casual communication styles, cultural traditions such as holidays or local healing practices, work culture, and travel and tourism. Through this structured, multi-layered program, you will begin to understand the complexities and nuances of your host country.
- Advising support from Kaya, from the application process on
- Weekly Cultural Workshops with your Country Director over the course of 8 weeks to attend live or watch later (1-2 hours/workshop)
- Local Buddy Chats for a weekly language and cross-cultural exchange
- Access to a discussion forum with other students in the program
- Scholarship of $200 to visit your host country in the future!