Intensive Arabic Language Program

The Intensive Arabic Language Program (IALP) provides an intensive language learning environment for motivated foreign language students. All of our language classes emphasize language acquisition in a cultural context and have a strong focus on communication. In addition to in-class instruction led by native speakers with extensive teaching experience. Our IALP instructors are committed to instilling in their students an appreciation of the target language.

Highlights:
-Beginning, intermediate and advanced level programs
-Instructors with native-level fluency and years of experience
-4-week session, 8-week session or 12-week session
-3, 6, 9, 12 or 15+ hours of in-class instruction per week
-Co-curricular activities designed to enhance formal study

Jessica

Loved it

This is a great program. I finally was able to learn Arabic after trying for so long in the US. Hebron is a great place, and surprisingly very safe. The center is in a good location. They put me with a good host family who helped me with my Arabic immensely. I hope to come back to Hebron next year. I recommend this program to anyone who wants to study Arabic.

About La Casa Learning Center

La Casa Learning Center is an educational center located in the heart of Hebron, Palestine. By lifting up, strengthening, and educating individuals we empower them to see beyond their immediate circumstances, dreaming big dreams and growing up to...