View Other Details
230€ Euro a Week
The program fees include: pre-departure support, accommodations with a host family, some of the Meals, full coordination while volunteering in Palestine, 3 hours per week of Arabic lessons, and some visits to different sites in the city of Hebron.
The Excellence Center in Palestine offers both short-term and long-term volunteer and internship programs in the city of Hebron, West Bank, Palestine. Volunteers will have the opportunity to work with Palestinian children, refugees, young adults, university students and families, helping them practice conversational English, organizing workshops and teaching within Hebron’s vibrant community. These volunteering opportunities in the West Bank are designed to be immersive, authentic and comprehensive.
The Excellence Center offers accessible and affordable volunteering and internship programs for native and non-native English speakers interested in helping the Palestinian community and in learning Arabic. We offer a wide range of volunteer programs including teaching English as a foreign language, and studying & sharing information about human rights, legal and political situations in the West Bank.
- Live in Hebron, including trips to the old city, holy sites, and local refugee camps.
- Understand the political situation in Palestine.
- Learn spoken Arabic from native speakers and embrace the opportunity to communicate with locals.
- Contribute to the Palestinian local community
- Travel to historical locations and nearby cities including Jerusalem, Jericho, Ramallah, Nablus and Bethlehem on your own.