View Other Details
230€ Euro a Week
The program fees include: pre-departure support, accommodations with a host family, some of the Meals, full coordination while volunteering in Palestine, 3 hours per week of Arabic lessons, and some visits to different sites in the city of Hebron.
The Excellence Center/Engage in Palestine offers short-term volunteer & internship programs in the city of Hebron, West Bank, Palestine. Volunteers in Palestine will have the opportunity to work with Palestinian children, refugees, women, youth, university students & families, helping them practice conversational English, organizing workshops & teaching within Hebron’s vibrant community. These volunteering opportunities in the West Bank, Palestine are designed to be immersive, authentic and comprehensive.
Moreover, the center offers volunteer programs which mainly focus on the topics of human rights, women rights, Palestinian refugees, Palestinian culture and politics, Palestinian laws and legal system, & the political history and present situation of Palestine and Israel. Our volunteer opportunities are ideal for students & people who are looking for volunteer and internship programs in the summer time located in the area of the West Bank, Palestine, Israel, or the Middle East
- Live in Hebron, including trips to the old city, holy sites, and local refugee camps.
- Understand the political situation in Palestine.
- Learn spoken Arabic from native speakers and embrace the opportunity to communicate with locals.
- Contribute to the Palestinian local community
- Travel to historical locations and nearby cities including Jerusalem, Jericho, Ramallah, Nablus and Bethlehem on your own.