Spend a semester or a year in studying in Warsaw, the bustling city at the center of Poland’s economic and cultural life.
In this thriving Central European capital, you’ll gain a greater understanding of the region, and Polish history, culture, experience, and perspective. You'll also have the opportunity to study business practices and economics in Poland and the European Union through courses at the Warsaw School of Economics. And with Polish language learning, cultural activities, and excursions to sites of interest in and around the city, studying abroad in Poland offers you an exciting and immersive international experience.
Study abroad in Poland and you will:
- Study business, economics, and political science with Polish and other European students in English-taught classes; students with fluent Polish language may take courses taught in Polish
View Program Information
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers a wide variety of scholarships for participants; see website for details.