Learn Russian with Liden & Denz Moscow!

Liden & Denz Intercultural Institute of Languages provides Russian intensive language courses in Russia and Latvia for academic, leisure or business purposes for almost 25 years. Today, Liden and Denz Moscow is a modern and friendly environment for effective language learning. At the disposal of our students are 11 comfortable classrooms that are equipped with TV-DVD sets. If you would like to learn and improve your Russian, don't look further - you've found your passionate provider!

Jessica

Awesome time, awesome experience & awesome memories!

I spent the last three months in Saint Petersburg, where I worked as an intern at Liden & Denz. I absolved an internship as a "Blogger/Editorial Assistant" there. I very appreciate the fact, that I was able to gain work experience and to improve my Russian language skills at the same time. I am very thankful for this amazing time and for the experiences I made! Liden & Denz is really a high-quality and well-organized language institute, which I would recommend to everyone.

Julia

Liden&Denz Moscow

I chose Liden & Denz because it seemed to be a professional school for Russian language - and I was right. I really enjoyed the classes which were not only entertaining but also instructive. We did not only revise grammar rules and boring topics but discussed interesting issues in Russia and our home countries, daily news, popular Russian movies and so on. This way we improved our speaking skills and learned lot of new useful vocabulary. Teachers are great, there, and my classmates were so international which made it more interesting. Big plus: the school is located quite central and close to a metro station on the circle line!

About Liden and Denz Intercultural Institute of Languages

Liden & Denz is a leading and fully accredited provider of Russian language courses as well as is one of the first organisations to offer meaningful internships programmes in Russia. Our aim is to give students a unique insight into the Russian daily...