View Other Details
"Russian Fresh-PLUS": 1600 dollars (= approx. 1400 euro = approx. 105000RUB), from which 250 dollars is Educational Fee, 800 dollars is Accommodation and meals expenses in Moscow and Ekaterinburg + 115 dollars is Transportation expenses + 435 dollars is Excursion expenses.
Workshops on Russian traditional toy, song and dance;
Excursions in Ekaterinburg and in *Moscow (*"RF-PLUS”);
Celebration of the Russian New Year in the countryside cottage;
Russian banya, horse riding, skiing, ice skating;
*Train ticket Moscow-Ekaterinburg (*"RF-PLUS”).
• optional excursions;
“Russian Fresh” and “Russian Fresh-PLUS” are the Winter Schools on Russian language and culture organized by the Ural Federal University.
“Russian Fresh” is 12-day practical course on Russian language for students who want to develop their ability to use Russian in a variety of contexts as work, studies and travel. Learning in small groups you can expect to use Russian more effectively at the end of the course. To get a taste for all of the great things Russia has to offer you will take part in rich cultural program, workshops on Russian studies and a grandiose celebration of the New Year Russian-style in a country-side house.
“Russian Fresh-PLUS” Program is an extended variant of “Russian Fresh” including besides the activities named above a week trip to charming winter Moscow and a 28-hour Transsib train ride to the Urals. It is a perfect course for those who would like to maximize their time in Russia by combining education and vacation.
- 97% of our students rate their experience and tuition as “excellent” or “great”;
- You study in the biggest University of the Ural region with qualified and dynamic teachers;
- You celebrate unforgettable New Year in Russian-style in a countryside house and experience traditional Russian entertainments - banya, horse riding, skiing in Siberian forest and more;
- You explore the main touristic highlights of Moscow, Ekaterinburg and the Ural region and participate in a legendary Transsib train journey;
- You travel with a team-leader and get support from a great team of Russian volunteers while in Russia.