View Other Details
Are you seeking an opportunity to undertake research while living abroad and immersing yourself in a fascinating African culture? Our research practica are designed for students from both partner and non-partner institutions to undertake short-term research visits (minimum 4 weeks) at one of our Social Impact Lab centers in Kenya, Rwanda, South Africa or Vietnam.
- Explore healthcare concepts and programs in resource-limited settings.
- Work hand in hand with local healthcare providers at an urban health center and a rural district hospital.
- Gain invaluable intercultural competence relevant to your field of study.
- Explore the ‘Land of a Thousand Hills’ through unique excursions and a safari.
- Broaden your personal and professional network, and build lasting international friendships.