View Other Details
A top-rated institution in the heart of Scotland
Located in the picturesque heart of central Scotland, University of Stirling is a top-rated institution with excellent facilities, flexible academic programs, and supreme natural beauty. With a five-star overall QS Rating and five-star ratings in many academic disciplines, this modern university in a pastoral setting is home to 14,000 students, 20% of whom are from a total of 120 countries.
Known for its groundbreaking and current research, including on the wider impacts of the COVID-19 epidemic, the University of Stirling maintains robust research interests in areas that are interdisciplinary in scope, including Cultures, Communities and Society; Global Security and Resilience; and Wellbeing and Society.
- Arcadia excursions enhance cultural immersion and provide meaningful context
- Among study abroad students, courses in the environmental sciences, ecology, and environmental education, marine biology and marine science, as well as in Scottish studies, film and media studies, communication and psychology are popular
- Named as Scotland’s University for Sporting Excellence, Stirling’s outstanding sports facilities as well as sport-related courses are open to you and extend to the local community
- The area in which Stirling is located is directly below the Ochil Hills and the National Wallace Monument, Stirling is near the Trossach Hills and Trossach National Park, and encompasses Airthrey Loch and Airthrey Castle
- Campus life takes place on 330 acres and offers an Olympic-sized swimming pool, on-site cinema, more than a dozen places to eat, and more than 120 sports, clubs and societies for you to join