Summer Abroad at The University of Edinburgh

Study in one of the world's cultural capitals this summer...Edinburgh, Scotland!

Our Summer School courses offer a broad range of disciplines and our schedule is set up for plenty of free time to enjoy the vibrant city. Enjoy a bustling festival season, including the world-renowned Edinburgh Festival Fringe, in addition to earning classroom credit during the week. If you're seeking a diverse and unique summer experience, join us!

Madelyn

Loved it!

I loved my semester at the university! Ifsa was so helpful egging is oriented and situated as well as being a resource in the city. I made the decision to join an a capella group on campus as well as the touch rugby team. I loved being fully integrated into uni life. I also feel like the homestay weekend was very important. It was cool getting to see and live with a family. And even though I only stayed with them a weekend I’d love to visit again.

About Summer School University of Edinburgh

Our courses range from economics, politics and business to literature, drama and education, all designed to offer you unique and interesting subjects. Some even include and internship to make the summer in Edinburgh an unforgettable and career...