University of Edinburgh Summer School

Since 1583, the University of Edinburgh has been changing the world. We’re consistently ranked one of the best 50 universities in the world. Enjoy a fantastic summer at the University of Edinburgh Summer School!

Enjoy 2-, 3- or 4-week courses in the heart of Scotland's historic and vibrant capital city. Gain credit (or study for non-credit!) across a range of summer programmes, including Business, Literature, History or Education.

You'll also enjoy an authentically Scottish social programme as you explore the rich culture and history of Scotland.

• history
  • culture
  • social programme
  • making new friends from all over the world
  • experiencing Scotland in its capital city

Madelyn

Loved it!

I loved my semester at the university! Ifsa was so helpful egging is oriented and situated as well as being a resource in the city. I made the decision to join an a capella group on campus as well as the touch rugby team. I loved being fully integrated into uni life. I also feel like the homestay weekend was very important. It was cool getting to see and live with a family. And even though I only stayed with them a weekend I’d love to visit again.