University of Edinburgh Summer School

Making Scottish tablet
Making Scottish tablet
Whisky distillery tour
Whisky distillery tour

Since 1583, the University of Edinburgh has been changing the world. We’re consistently ranked one of the best 50 universities in the world. Enjoy a fantastic summer at the University of Edinburgh Summer School!

Enjoy 2-, 3- or 4-week courses in the heart of Scotland's historic and vibrant capital city. Gain credit (or study for non-credit!) across a range of summer programmes, including Business, Literature, History or Education.

You'll also enjoy an authentically Scottish social programme as you explore the rich culture and history of Scotland.

• history
  • culture
  • social programme
  • making new friends from all over the world
  • experiencing Scotland in its capital city

Madelyn

Loved it!

I loved my semester at the university! Ifsa was so helpful egging is oriented and situated as well as being a resource in the city. I made the decision to join an a capella group on campus as well as the touch rugby team. I loved being fully integrated into uni life. I also feel like the homestay weekend was very important. It was cool getting to see and live with a family. And even though I only stayed with them a weekend I’d love to visit again.