Study International Fashion Design in Singapore and Malaysia

Highest swimming pool of the world, on top of Marina Bay Sands
Highest swimming pool of the world, on top of Marina Bay Sands
At the airport, right before taking off to Singapore!
At the airport, right before taking off to Singapore!
Fashion students spotted
Shopping time!
Shopping time!
Students Visit to the National Gallery
Students Visit to the National Gallery

Imagine getting the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to pursue your Fashion dreams. Now imagine pursuing your Fashion dreams while going on a trip where you gain new skills and enlarge your business network, all while enjoying the sights and sounds of a tropical metropolis!

Join TaF.tc in one of our 15-day fashion trips to Singapore and Malaysia, where you will get the chance to attend fashion courses, meet with local designers, explore fashion districts, visit a textile factory, and enjoy your time in one of the most exciting and eclectic South East Asian destinations! This exclusive trip was crafted with the fashion-centric in mind, giving participants exclusive, insider access to the growing fashion scene.

To find out more, you can contact us at louiseclement@taftc.org for more information and to register!

• Take industry-oriented Fashion courses in Singapore and learn about the asian fashion market, and how to break into it as a young fashion designer
  • Meet with local fashion and accessories designers and ask them all the questions you might have
  • Explore the different Singaporean fashion districts, from the hidden gems of designers lane to the sprawling shopping complexes
  • Visit a textile factory based in Malaysia and understand the entire production process, from the creation of yarn to its final shipment
  • Experience Singapore as a local, going off the beaten-track and away from tourist hotspots!

Meet us at the Fashion Diploma Preview Talk!

Have an interest in Fashion, but not sure how to develop it?

Come on down to our Preview Talk and hear about our exciting NEW TaF.tc Fashion Diplomas and Modules that we're running in 2019! Learn from experts about what it takes to get into Fashion.

DETAILS
Date: Friday, 15 November 2019 Time: 4pm - 5.30pm
Address: #14-06 Central Plaza,
298 Tiong Bahru Road, Singapore 168730

Jia Wen

Fashion Course in Singapore

What a wonderful trip to Singapore! Singapore is so green and clean country although it is a small tiny country. Listening in on a Singlish conversation can be a surprising experience which i learned the "La", "Leh" and "Lor" which is their local lingo pulled from different culture. I did not expect to become so close to my classmates in such a short period of time during this trip. There's so much laughter and fun during our course with TaF.tc. The Trainers are so passionate and willingly to share their experience with us. We visited Textile Mills in Chinatown and Haji lane, Brands visit in Orchard Road and Local Designers networking sessions. Sightseeing at Garden by the Bay, Sentosa and etc...
The visits to the garment factory in Malaysia is an eye opener! Seeing the real production and the process is unbelievable. There's so much work to be done! Will i recommend this trip to my friends? Definitely La! LOL...

A good exposure for international fashion students
Aliya

Great experience

I participated to the experience 3 years ago, and it was an exciting trip ! I keep a beautiful memory of this place. Singapore is really a fabulous city, modern, really safe, clean and fun. I enjoyed visits and meeting local designers. Local food was so good, a lot of choice and excellent quality. I really appreciated to experience Asian ways of shopping and going out in the evening. The courses with TaF.tc were very interesting : the Asian market is really different from what we are used to. It's a different way to approach fashion that opens perspectives, and a good way to improve English. The visit to the Malaysian factory has also been a captivating moment. We met people from all over the world, such a nice diversity ! Loved this adventure !

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
Food at some places can be very, very spicy. I remember this Indian dish impossible to eat !
Mégane

Amazing travel

It has been an great experience, I improved my english in a amazing place. The people I met there teached me a lot about textiles industry , this trip has open my mind. We had incredible food, people there were very friendly and helpful. It was really interesting to meet a culture by a school trip. We had food for a cheap price ! The trip had a very good organisation, the teachers were kind to us, even if the hotel rooms were tiny we all had such a great time together. Singapore is a very safe and clean place ! I will remember this trip all my life and recommand everyone to travel around ! I earned self-confidence by practicing english in this beautiful environment. That helpt me a lot with professional fashion world. Extremly recommanded !

What was your funniest moment?
When we visited a natural park. A few monkeys came to steal our lunch...