Berklee's Spain Summer Study Abroad in Music Business and Technology

Berklee's Spain Summer Study Abroad in Music Business and Technology

The Spain Summer Study Abroad program provides an opportunity for both Berklee and non-Berklee students from around the world to earn undergraduate college credit at Berklee. The campus is located in Valencia, Spain in the Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia, one of Valencia’s most recognized architectural marvels.

All classes are taught by Berklee faculty from both our Valencia and Boston campuses. The state-of-the-art technological resources of the Valencia campus give students a dynamic and intimate environment in which to experience an enriching selection of courses and study with leading artists and professors. The program is a truly unique Berklee experience with a mix of technology, musical inspiration and practical experience while living on the vibrant Mediterranean coast for either three or six weeks.

Areas of Study

Europe » Spain
Direct Enrollment
International Business
Application Fee: $50

Full Program Costs (six weeks)
- Tuition: $7,750
- Housing (Double room): $1,175 per student
- Housing (Single room): $1,500 per student

Single Session Costs (three weeks)
- Tuition: $4,130
- Housing (Double room): $600 per student
- Housing (Single room): $800 per student

Colin
Pittsburgh, PA
University of Pittsburgh

Summer in Spain

The program at Berklee is so intense, that that there is barely anytime outside of the music computer. However, this is a good thing. They told us that they would fit a semester into 3 weeks and they meant it. I feel like my time was well spent though. I learned so many amazing things from incredibly talented professors and it definitely taught me so many things. I just gradated from undergrad and this experience has made me more confident in applying for grad school and jobs. I have already been accepted to a few graduate programs and I know that my experience at Berklee gave me a leg up on the competition. Some of my favorite experiences is actually from my working in the lab. We really got to talk with the graduate students.

To be honest, the only way I could think of improving it is by making it longer. The program was amazing, but I know that there was so much more that I professors wanted to teach us if they had the time.

Gonzalo
Valencia, Spain
Berklee College of Music

Summer in Berklee

For me, the summer study abroad was one of the most important decisions that I have take in my life for opening my international networks in music and to open new possibilities as a musician.
I had the chance to share my talent with the other students from the study abroad program and with master students that they where studying in that time.
Thanks to that, Im currently studying the Master degree in contemporary performance and now I have an amazing and challenging future in music with a huge network of international talented musicians to work with in the future.

The Valencia, Spain Campus
Berklee College of Music opened the Valencia, Spain campus in 2012 in the heart of the iconic City of Arts and Sciences. The Valencia campus offers master's degrees, undergraduate study abroad programs, and a summer performance program in music business, music