Summer Immersion Trip: Madrid & Barcelona 2018

Spice up your summer with 2-weeks of adventure in Madrid and Barcelona, Spain! PINC International provides 360-degree abroad experiences for young women with an emphasis on language, culture and career. Join us for Spanish classes, sightseeing, cultural activities, professional development workshops and an experience that will forever change your resume and your life.

PINC is here to support you every step of the way! Program Includes:

Spanish Classes
Day Trip to Sitges
Day of Shadowing
Networking Events
and more...

Contact us for more information on our 2-week Madrid & Barcelona program and next steps to become part of the PINC legacy of future women leaders!

For all questions or to sign up, email us at [email protected]

• Learn Spanish in a semi-intensive course and through practice with locals.
  • Travel like a global citizen in Madrid, Barcelona, and around Spain!
  • Kick off your #Girlboss future with networking events and professional development workshops!

Kelly

Amazing Local Barcelona Experience

I enjoyed every aspect of this immersion program from learning Spanish to walking around the city seeing the beautiful people and architecture. Barcelona has so much vibrance, its difficult to take it all in at once. The workshops were truly a unique experience I would never of had the opportunity to participate because they were tailored to the group. I learned so much about Barcelona artists, the people, and the language. The experience has enriched my understanding about my place and connection to the world that I am really excited to return some day. Everything from the airport pickup, to the apartment we stayed in, and to the insider knowledge about where to go made this trip even more enjoyable and safe.

Stephanie

Barcelona Immersion-Summer 2016

I recently completed the Summer Immersion in Barcelona. I learned so much on this trip-culturally, professionally, and personally. I love how this program allows you to touch base on all of those different aspects. It was truly a great experience and I cannot wait to go back to Spain in the future.

My favorite activists of the trip were my job shadow day at a professional agency in Barcelona, the day trip to Sitges, and the different tours around the city.

About PINC International

PINC: Professional Immersions for Networking & Connections is a female-focused, fun, educational experience abroad that offers internship and immersion programs in Spain. We currently offer the following programs throughout the year:

*Madrid - 8-week...